The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted just about every facet of our lives, including how we shop, attend school, work and travel. Just about every industry and organization has been affected by the virus.
Places of worship – including temples, churches, synagogues and mosques – have also been forced to change the way they operate. Many places of worship have suspended services, limited the number of people in attendance and have conducted services online.
One solution to allow attendees to social distance, while still having in-person services, is with tent rentals from Anchor Industries. Anchor Industries manufactures several outdoor tents that allow worshipers in your community to properly social distance during services.
We want to help bring a sense of normality back to your world. Contact us for more information or with any questions that you may have about our tents for worship services today.
Tents for Worship Services From Anchor
For tents for outdoor worship services, we typically recommend a Century Frame tent. Century Frame tents are extremely durable and can hold up in winds of about 50 to 70 mph. These tent rentals feature strong, aluminum box beam frames with attractive, one-piece tops. No matter the weather that gets thrown their way, they’ll be able to keep everyone inside safe, dry and comfortable from the outside elements.
They come in several sizes, including:
- 10’ x 10’
- 10’ x 20’
- 15’ x 15’
- 20’ x 20’
- 20’ x 30’
- 30’ x 30’
- 5M x 5M
The easy-to-use sliding sidewall system makes wall installation easy while keeping tents looking clean and attractive. You’ll find that the installation of frame tents is a breeze. Your local tent supplier can erect your Century Frame tent structure in no time.
Some of the other benefits of using Century Frame tents include:
- Tough, durable 14 oz. blockout laminated vinyl polyester
- No interior poles allow for an easy, accessible space
- 8’6” 2-piece side walls with unique sliding system
- Rain gutters are waterproof while connecting multiple units
- Converting a conventional Century Frame tent to the new look of a hexagon offers versatility and a unique look
- Great for long-term installation
Promoting Social Distancing During Worship Services
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers several tips for places of worship to properly social distance. Some of those steps, according to the CDC, include:
- Limiting the size of gatherings in accordance with state and local guidance and directives.
- Promoting distancing at services and other gatherings to ensure that people follow proper social distance guidelines to lessen their risk of catching or spreading COVID.
- Considering holding outdoor services or in large well-ventilated areas, as circumstances and faith traditions allow.
- Set physical guides, such as tape on floors or walkways and signs on walls, to ensure that staff and children aren’t too close and remain at least 6 feet apart in lines and at other times.
Contact Anchor Industries for Worship Service Tents
During these unprecedented times, it’s important to stay safe and practice proper social distancing guidelines. If your church, synagogue, mosque or other place of worship is in need of outdoor worship service tents, please let us know how we can help!
If you have any questions about our tents, or if you want more information or resources about our tent structures that are available for worship services, feel free to contact us today or contact one of our nationwide dealers.