To assist Department Manager in production aspects of Marketing and Advertising for Anchor by creating promotional materials for all product divisions. This includes videos, digital ads, brochures, magazine advertisements, emails via Constant Contact program, point of purchase materials, blog posts, and other projects/products as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Film video and edit footage after recording. (including “B” roll)
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lights and other equipment.
- Create promotional videos / tutorial style videos
- Working with creative teams and sales team to plan video shoots
- Photograph Anchor events and do Anchor employee headshots
- Initial brainstorming and conceptualization, graphic design and layout, copywriting, complete pre-press production and proofing for marketing materials.
- Provide customers with artwork, graphics, copywriting and finished promotional materials for the promotion of Anchor products.
- Update Anchor social media including Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Create trending TikTok’s and Instagram Reels
- Adding motion graphics video titles
- Direct, record and edit company newsletter.
- Interview employees on camera to effectively tell stories.
- Operate drone for photography and videography purposes.
- Communicate professionally via e-mail and telephone to vendors, customers, leaders, and peers.
- Ability to work outside of and in addition to normally scheduled hours as required.
- Other duties as assigned by leaders. – Marketing wears many different hats and is always prepared and ready to help where needed. This may include doing jobs that aren’t necessarily listed above – such as: cleaning out the tradeshow area, help pack for trade shows, organize and plan sales meetings etc.
- Efficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Post high school training in Marketing, design and graphics, or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of related work experience or formal training
- Experience developing marketing/design projects and pieces.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, documents, and regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from Leaders, Customers and Co-workers. Skill and ability to meet people and listen. Good communication skills are mandatory.
Ability to calculate percentages and ratios.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
Specific Job Skills Required:
- Strong digital abilities
- Advanced proficiency in Mac-format Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premier)
- Must be able to prove regular and predictable attendance.
- Enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the mission of the Company.
- Beginner proficiency in video editing software such as iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
- Copywriting and pre-press preparation experience is necessary.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with variety of individuals and deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Self starter – able to take ideas and run with them.
- Ability to work well both independently and in team scenarios.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant sitting.
- Frequent walking, reaching, handling/grasping, fingering/feeling.
- Occasional standing, lifting up to 20 lbs., bending, stooping, squatting, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crouching, cervical twisting, torso twisting, climbing, crawling and driving.
- This position may assist or lead group tours exposing the employee to both the weather and the production environment.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust/focus.
Potential for Promotion:
Dependent upon availability and individual performance.
Relationship and Roles:
This position will report directly to Marketing Manager, yet interacts with all levels of Anchor team members.
Climate controlled environment. Machines exposed to would be typical of any office environment. Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles due to manufacturing environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Overall, no Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, however in some instances, this job may require the wearing of a variety of PPE that will be provided to the employee. If PPE is necessary, the employee will be mandated to wear it.