The Original Mesh
Anchor Mesh Safety Pool Covers are made of durable polypropylene fabric and are a popular option for cost conscious homeowners. The Anchor Mesh covers are also a favorite for large commercial pools because it is lighter in weight than Defender Mesh.
One great feature about the Anchor Mesh covers is that it’s self-draining. There is no need for a drain panel or a pump in the middle of your pool. When it’s time to put your safety cover away, our brass anchors are worry free and recess flush with the deck!
Why does Anchor sew webbing on the BOTTOM of mesh covers?
Anchor is the only major manufacturer of safety pool covers to sew webbing on the bottom of mesh covers. This extra detail provides superior, supportive strength and a flat, smooth, aesthetically pure surface to help keep debris from collecting on the cover in winter.
Included Standard Hardware: Brass Anchors, Stainless Steel Springs, Spring Tool, Spring Skids, Storage Bag
Anchor Mesh Safety Pool Cover Features & Benefits:
- Cross webs sewn underneath to prevent debris from collecting on cover’s surface
- D-rings for simple maintenance and installation
- Reduces chemical loss
- Guards against accidental entry
- Easily folds for minimal storage space
- Self Draining
- Limited 12-year warranty
- Standard 1′-6″ overlap
Manufactured to meet ASTM F1346-91 Safety Standards
Dura Weave Fabric Available In:BrownGreenBlue
* Web colors may not accurately match actual pool cover color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.