CENTURY® FRAME TENT
If you happen to be looking for an elegant event tent that is considerably easy to set up, then the Century® Frame Tent might just be what you are looking for. The Century® Frame tent is a mixture of both graceful peaks and curves, paired with reinforced frame tent stability.
Featuring an easy sliding sidewall system, wall installation is nothing but a breeze. Furthermore, it helps to keep tent walls clean and appealing to the eye. In addition, watertight guttering makes it possible to join multiple Century Frame tents quickly and easily. With simple adjustments to the frame and top changes, 20′ and 30′ units can be easily converted to 10′ and 15′ sizes.
Although quick to install, the Century Frame tent offers unmeasured durability thanks to its construction of 14. oz blockout laminated vinyl polyester. With 7 different frame sizes for you to choose from, there is sure to be one that suits your needs.
Century® Frame Tent Features and Benefits:
- One-piece tent tops are made of a tough, durable 14 oz. blockout laminated vinyl polyester
- No interior poles allow for an easy, accessible space
- 8’6″ 2-piece sidewalls with a unique sliding system
- Strong aluminum box beam frames
- Rain gutters are waterproof while connecting multiple units
- Converting a conventional Century Frame Tent to the new look of a hexagon offers versatility and a unique look.
If you have any questions about ordering our Century Frame Tent, feel free to contact us today.
Century® Frame Sizes:
- 10' x 10'
- 10' x 20'
- 15' x 15'
- 20' x 20'
- 20' x 30'
- 30' x 30'