A Scholarship Opportunity for College and University Students – Details & Application Form
Thank you for considering the Anchor Industries Inc. Scholarship Program. Anchor Industries is a proud supporter of both American companies and the students that will lead the world of business and production in the future. This resource will explain, in detail, the criteria and details of our scholarship. We offer a $1,000 scholarship to selected applicants each year.
To find out if you’re eligible, simply read through the information below and download the application form to register your interest.
Scholarship Details & Application Instructions
Before you apply for the Anchor Industries Inc. Scholarship Program, ensure that you meet all the following criteria. Applications can be submitted online through email, or through U.S. Mail by printing and completing the application form manually. Applicants are contacted by phone or email. Due to a high number of applicants, only successful scholarship awardees will be contacted by Anchor Industries Inc.
Ensure That You Meet the Following Criteria Before Submitting Your Application:
- You must be enrolled in a legitimate course of 6 credit hours (for undergraduate study) or 3 credit hours (for graduate study) at a recognize College or University in the United States.
- You must provide proof of your declared major.
- You must demonstrate a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- You must be engaged and involved in campus or community activities at your College or University.
- You must have completed at least 10 graduate or 40 undergraduate credit hours at the time of application.
- You must attach a signed letter of recommendation from your College or University on official letterhead.
- You must be an active member of your campus or a wider community at your College or University.
- You must complete an application essay of at least 500 words, outlining your study and long term (career) aspirations. Outline what interested you in the Anchor Industries Scholarship, and why you believe you are best suited for the program.
Please Consider the Following Before Submitting Your Application:
- We can only accept online (via email) or mailed applications from within the United States. Faxed applications will not be considered.
- Please use standard U.S. Mail as express mail deliveries cannot be accepted.
- Do not include CDs or DVDs, USB drives, Memory Cards, additional Letters of Recommendation, Resumes and CVs etc. with your application.
- Any necessary documentation for verification will be collected only from successful applicants after December 10th.
- We do not return submissions.
What to Include:
- A completed application form which you can download here.
- Completed name and contact details and signature as outlined in the application form.
- Transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Required documentation as per criteria.
Anchor Industries Incorporated
Address: 7701 Highway 41 N Evansville, IN 47725 USA