Anchor military and Vehicle Maintenance Shelters (VMS) are designed, engineered and manufactured with the military market in mind. They are easy to transport, easy to deploy and easy to install. Whether designed for combat situations, disaster relief or military equipment storage, Anchor military structures provide long-lasting quality and durability.
Vehicle Maintenance Shelter (VMS) Features
- Tough 17 oz. infrared resistant OD Green or Desert Tan vinyl fabric
- Electric ducts with internal and external closer flaps
- Windows for ventilation
- 2 (4’6” x 7’) access doors
- ECU ports with internal and external closer flaps for easy duct installation
- Ships in one wood crate with carry bags for frame and fabric
- No guy lines required!
VMS2: 25’X32′ and 25’X40′ VMS3: 27’X48′
Government awards prove that Anchor fire shelters, tents and structures serve as an industry standard.