If you’ve been looking for opportunities to expand your current small frame tent inventory, Anchor’s 20’ or 30’ Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite can help you do that. Never before has there been such versatility in a 20’ or 30’ structure. Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite’s top panels glide through the channeled beams, eliminating contact with the frame, while ends are available in hip, gable, or hex configurations. Because its lightweight frame is easily assembled and its fabric is installed from ground level, you’ll enjoy substantial savings on labor.
Easily Converted to Clear Span
Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite is the first certified 20’ or 30’ frame tent in the industry to convert to a clear span structure by simply changing baseplates and adding bracing cables. For semi-permanent installations, use Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite as a “guy-free” certified clear span unit.
Navi-Trac® Lite Features & Benefits:
- Certified to ASCE 7-02 code for temporary structures
- Modular design – unlimited lengths
- Only two jacks needed regardless of length
- Faster installations with fabric installed through track system
- Strong, channeled box beam framing provides maximum stability
- Uses Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) 2-piece sliding walls or standard tent walls
- Tensioned, kedered fabric creates a taut appearance and allows water to run off
- Wall bars and keepers secure the sidewalls to the frame, reducing the chance for wind or water to enter