Century Tents, the most asked-for-by-name tents in the industry, defy gravity with their smooth, flowing peaks. These aerodynamic tents feature impeccable strength, durability, and design magnificence. The high peaks and graceful curves of Anchor Century Tents accentuate any event and create memories that last a lifetime.
Whether it’s Century, Century Mate, Century Mate Expandable, or Century Frame, the “Century” name is synonymous with high peaks, elegant lines, and top quality materials, and the end result is always impressive. Century Tents are built to last.
Century® Tension Tent Widths range from 40’ to 120’
The Century is our flagship tent, representing Anchor quality at its finest. Big enough to accommodate large galas, receptions, and grand openings, the Century Tent is designed to give customers virtually any layout they envision for their very special events. Sizes range from 40′ to 120′ wide; single-pole Century Tents are available in 40′ and 50′ widths.
The Century’s ends, mids, and unique center sections create versatile open spaces while adding value to your setup with more square footage and less labor. Square and round end configurations range from 50′ to 80′. The 60′ wide Century offers 30′ ends for even more possibilities.
Century® Tent Standard Sizes:
*Certified to ASCE 7-02 in 40′, 50′, 60′, 80′, 100′ & 120′
Century® Tent Center Sections:
- • 40′ x 40′
- • 60′ x 40′
- • 60′ x 60′
CENTURY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- • Engineered specifically to perform for the rental industry
- • Adapts to virtually any configuration for more space and square footage
- • Lace lines protected by an innovative seal that keeps out inclement weather
- • High peak design defies wind and other elements
- • Keder side poles and walls available
- • Interchangeable center poles on 40′ wide, 50′ wide, and 60′ wide
- • 100′ wide now available in one-piece sections
- • Center sections available for 40′ and 60′ widths