Anchor’s Toughest Safety Mesh Pool Cover
Defender Mesh Safety Pool Covers are made from a heavier tight-weave poly fabric that blocks up to 98% of sunlight. By blocking nearly all UV rays, the patented fabric inhibits algae growth and minimizes debris entering the water to present a clean-to-pristine pool upon opening in the spring. Because of the tight-weave, chemical loss is reduced from pool water!
Why does Anchor sew webbing on the BOTTOM of mesh covers?
Anchor is the only major manufacturer of safety pool covers to sew webbing on the bottom of mesh covers. This extra detail provides superior, supportive strength and a flat, smooth, aesthetically pure surface to help keep debris from collecting on the cover in winter.
Included Standard Hardware: Brass Anchors, Stainless Steel Springs, Spring Tool, Spring Skids, Storage Bag
Defender Mesh Safety Pool Cover Features & Benefits:
- • 98% light blockage to control algae growth and keep water clear
- • Cross webs sewn underneath to prevent debris from collecting on cover’s surface
- • Stronger than standard mesh
- • D-rings for simple maintenance and installation
- • Easily folds for minimal storage space
- • Includes brass anchors and stainless steel springs
- • Limited 12-year warranty
- • Standard 1′-6″ overlap
U.S. Patent No. 6,886,187 – 98% shade
Manufactured to meet ASTM F1346-91 Safety Standards
UV-Blocking Tight Weave Fabric Available In:
* Web colors may not accurately match actual pool cover color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.