PERFECTSHADE comes in a variety of sizes and colorful fabrics made with Anchor UV Shadecloth. It is designed to be installed on a concrete pad via a heavy baseplate and anchoring bolts or custom uprights for ground installation.
Tested for Safety
Select PERFECTSHADE designs exceed ASCE 7-10 for 115 mph 3 second gust velocity when installed per installation and engineering instructions.
PERFECTSHADE Features & Benefits:
- Sizes up to 20′ x 20′ engineered to 2006 International Building Code
- 20′ x 30′ meets 2012 INC, ASCE 7-10 specifications to withstand 90 mph wind gusts
- Available in six square and rectangle configurations
- Low-profile hip roof design looks great in any setting
- Durable powder coated steel frame
- Anchor UV Shadecloth fabric blocks 95% UV rays with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- EZ-Tension cable-in-corner construction for quick, easy installation
- 8′ eave height
How It's Made Matters
UV Mesh Shadecloth Available In
Web colors may not accurately match actual color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.