ANCHOR'S TOUGHEST SAFETY MESH POOL COVER
Anchor is the only major manufacturer of safety pool covers to sew webbing on the bottom of mesh covers. This extra detail provides superior, supportive strength and a flat, smooth, aesthetically pure surface to help keep debris from collecting on the cover in winter.
UV-Blocking Tight Weave Fabric Available In
Web colors may not accurately match actual pool cover color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.
Check out our resources
Why does Anchor sew webbing on the BOTTOM of mesh covers?
Defender Mesh Safety Pool Covers are made from a heavier, tight-weave poly fabric that blocks 98% of the sunlight. The patented fabric inhibits algae growth and minimizes debris entering the water to present a clean-to -pristine upon opening in the spring. Because of the tight-weave, chemicals loss is reduced from pool water.
Defender Mesh Safety Pool Cover Features & Benefits:
- Exclusive to Anchor
- 98% light blockage to control algae growth and keep water clear
- Cross webs sewn underneath to prevent debris from collecting on cover’s surface
- D-rings for simple maintenance and installation
- Easily folds for minimal storage space
- Includes brass anchors and stainless steel springs
- Limited 12-year warranty
- Standard 1′-6″ overlap
U.S. Patent No. 6,886,187 – 98% shade
Manufactured to meet ASTM F1346-91 Safety Standards