Features & Benefits:
Fully Customizable Designs to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Multiple sizes and configuration
- Designed for your specific needs & space
- Multiple bays
- Cantilever options
- Easy to maintain
- Built to last with stainless steel hardware
- Double walled louvers for temperature control
Colors & Finishes
Speak to your Anchor Outdoor sales representative for custom color options.
*Lead times will be longer for custom colors and wood sublimations
Designed & Engineered for the Ultimate Experience
- Interlocking water tight louvers
- Sloped louvers to avoid water pooling after rain
- No visible nuts and bolts
- Hidden motor for sleek look
- Integrated gutter system
- Contemporary design
- Engineered to ASCE 7-16 for wind and snow load based on size
- LED lights with white or RGB light combinations
- Smart capabilities
- Weather sensors
VOICE OR REMOTE CONTROLLED
You have the power at your fingertips
Our motor is a TiMotion inline linear actuator, and it is IP69K protection rated to withstand the elements. Designed for industrial applications that require high loads, precision, and speed, the TiMotion motor operates with smooth, fluid precision offering years of trouble free performance.
With the addition of weather sensors, your louver system will open and close automatically to keep your space dry and comfortable even when you are away.
Water Drainage & Sealing
Equipped with interlocking water tight louvers that are sloped to make sure water doesn’t pool. Integrated gutter system with water drainage through the uprights. Water drainage direction can be customized to meet individual project needs.
Warranty period for each pergola component begins on the date of purchase. Rest easy knowing you have 10 years for the frame, 5 years for the mechanical components, paint, and motors, and 2 years for the lighting and electronics. Please see warranty document for full details.