Frame tents are staple products in the tent industry that provide open, unobstructed space for your small, medium, or large-sized events. These versatile tents are available in hip, gable, and hex ends as well as high peak options.
F3 is the most innovative track frame tent available, defined by simplicity, strength, elegance, and value. Strong yet light fluted extrusion with three keder tracks give an elegant appearance with an accessory track in every frame member. F-Stop latches require no tools or pins providing a safe and easy junction point. Interchangeable parts across sizes simplify logistics.
- Clean, open sightlines – no cables or braces, even with gable ends.
ASCE 7-10, 50+ MPH at 30’ wide on 10’ uprights
ASCE 7-10, 70+ MPH at 20’ wide on 10’ uprights
20’ & 30’
Fiesta Frame Tents are a field proven success and an industry favorite for more than 45 years because of their interchangeable frame components, tough construction, and superior quality fabrics.
- One-piece or expandable tops.
- Quick-to-assemble, corrosion-resistant aluminum tubing and hardware.
- Fiesta Pavilion eliminates rain gutter problems near buildings and is ideal for patios, decks, swimming pools,
- Fiesta Marquee connects tents to any type of structure, creates dramatic entrances, can be used to cover stairways,
and can navigate turns up to 90°.
FIESTA Standard Widths:
10’, 12’, 14’, 16’, 18’, 20’ & 30’
FIESTA PAVILION Standard Widths:
10’, 12’ & 14’
FIESTA MARQUEE Standard Widths:
6’, 9’ & 10’
Anchor’s Century Frame Tent features graceful peaks and curves supported by frame tent stability. Strong, extruded, anodized aluminum beam frames have few parts to transport or store. A unique, water-tight guttering system joins multiple Century Frame tents together for larger accommodations and keder-style walls allow you to “button up” the tent.
- 20’ frames convert to 10’ frames.
- 30’ frames convert to 15’ frames.
- For special occasions, combine existing Century Frame pieces with hexagonal frame components
to create a striking new look.
Range from 10’ to 30’
The Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Frame Tent System is the most versatile in its class. Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) incorporates modular construction in which fabric panels slide through channeled beams for faster, simplified installations, a smooth, weather-tight fit, and maximum stability. Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Frame Tents are solid investments for a renter’s frame tent inventory.
- The best features of the Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) were adapted to the smaller Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite with its versatile 20’ or 30’ structure.
- Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite Bow Marquee creates unique walkways and entrances or can serve as a stand-alone unit with
easy-to-install keder fabric panels.
- Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite Pavilion provides a frame structure that can be used for extending the climate controlled
space of an existing building.
- Walls for the Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) and Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite are interchangeable.
Range from 20’ to 50’
Note: Navi-Trac (Navi-Track) Lite converts to a clear span structure by changing baseplates and adding cables.