The Classic Solid Safety Pool Cover from Anchor Industries is made of 14 oz. vinyl coated fabric. It is also available as a Tuff Stuff option in a heavier 18 oz. coated vinyl.
Why coated vinyl instead of laminated vinyl? The difference is important.
Laminated vinyl basically sandwiches a fabric scrim between two outer layers of vinyl. Over time, these layers can separate, and the vinyl layer exposed to sun and weather may deteriorate. In contrast, the coated vinyl process essentially dips the fabric scrim in a bath of vinyl, ensuring the vinyl seeps into the scrim to create a superior bond that outwears, and outlasts, laminated vinyl. For safety pool cover applications where sun, rain, snow, ice, wind, and debris mount an attack month-after-month on a pool cover, coated vinyl is the optimal material.
What makes our Classic Solid Safety Cover unique?
This cover is unique because it connects to deck anchors using super durable 10” rubber straps rather than stainless steel springs, preventing deck damage. While most covers are pulled taut, the Classic Safety cover rests on the surface of the water below the pools edge for additional strength and support. Treated with antimicrobials, the Classic Solid resists the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing germs.
Because of its welded construction, there is no cross webbing required for super strong protection and a debris-resistant surface. The Classic solid safety cover blocks 100% of sunlight and UV rays which will inhibit algae growth and reduce chemical loss over the winter season leaving you with a pristine pool in spring.
When it’s time to put your safety cover away, our brass anchors are worry free and recess flush with the deck!
Included Standard Hardware: Brass Anchors, 10” Rubber Ties with Saw Bolts, Storage Bag
Solid Safety Pool Cover Features & Benefits:
- • Rests on water’s surface – giving it a glove-like fit and creating additional support
- • Keeps pool super clean
- • No cross webbing – providing a smooth surface for easier debris removal
- • Welded construction – eliminating sewing perforations
- • Treated to resist the growth of mold and mildew
- • Secured with 10″ rubber ties
- • Limited 10-year warranty
- • Standard 2′-0″ overlap
- • Requires 1700 GPH automatic pool pump to meet safety specifications
Manufactured to meet ASTM F1346-91 Safety Standards
14oz Coated Vinyl Available In:TanBrownGrayGreenBlue
18oz Tuff Stuff Available In:GrayGreenBlue
* Web colors may not accurately match actual pool cover color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.