Marquee tents are the perfect solution for events where presentation is critical. Being both grand and inherently beautiful, marquee tents lend themselves well to weddings, brand marketing events, festivals and concerts, exhibits and conventions, and sporting events.
Whether you need to create a standout space for a specific venue, a focal point within a larger festival, or if you simply want to add to your current inventory for hire, you can order America’s finest marquee tents from Anchor Industries Inc.
What Makes Marquee Tents Unique in the Commercial Tent Industry?
Marquee tents, also commonly referred to as pole tents, tension tents or frame tents, are often the go-to solution for hiring companies and events organizers that want something that creates a strong visual impact and an unmistakable sense of high-end elegance. Marquees have been a mainstay of galas, promotional events, sporting events, and weddings for more than 100 years.
The aesthetic dates back far before the modern tent industry and the classic look can be combined with modern materials that are sturdier, easier to maintain, and more durable.
Besides the aesthetic, marquee tents for sale are ideal when you need to offer a DIY solution to your clients. They are typically easier to set up than both tension and frame tents, which makes them attractive to end users.
Modern Innovations Make Marquee Tents for Sale More Convenient Than Ever
Traditional marquee tents used canvas as the primary material. Canvas offers excellent airflow but is severely lacking in terms of durability and weatherproofing. We develop our modern marquee tent canopies using 14-ounce block out vinyl. This provides a comfortable interior that is completely water and windproof.
Get Marquee Tent Price Quotes for Events of All Sizes
As a leading marquee tent manufacturer, we can produce tents in all shapes and sizes, suitable for any event. While marquee tents aren’t as modular as frame tents, they can work out to be more cost-effective, depending on the design that you are looking for.
Consider the needs of your clients to determine whether marquee style tents would be perfect for your inventory.
- Large marquee tents provide protection from both sun and rain. Block out vinyl provides complete UV protection.
- Marquee tent hire is popular for local businesses for product launches and other consumer-focused events. You could gain more business when you keep marquee tents on hand.
- Office parties are served well by large marquee style tents that can provide adequate space for seating, dining, entertainment, and catering.
- Smaller marquee tents are suitable for DIY installation and can be hired for birthday parties, family events, bar and bat mitzvahs, and other private events.
- Sports events at all levels often make use of marquee hire. Position yourself in your local market by offering Anchor Industries marquee tents as rentals.
- Music concerts and festivals use marquee tents for intimate band performances, security tents, VIP areas, and for catering or fan meet and greets.
- Exhibitors at trade shows and expos are regular customers for marquee tent hire. You can offer the best tents by ordering a comprehensive range of solutions for your inventory.
Are Marquee Tents for Sale Suitable for Long-Term Installation?
Anchor Industries marquee tents are made to the highest industry standards by craftsmen who have decades of experience in tent manufacturing. Sturdy and stable, marquees can be erected quickly without the need for specialist equipment. In most cases, small and mid-sized tents can be assembled by your customers without the need for specialist supervision.
For temporary installation at events like weddings, trade shows, parties, and sports events, a marquee would be perfect. For long-term installation, a more permanent structure would be necessary.
In addition to being a leading marquee tent manufacturer, we also offer tension tents, frame tents, and a range of accessories that can help to keep you competitive in the hiring or events industries.
Options for Marquee Style Pole Tents
- Our All Purpose Canopy is an entry level pole tent constructed in the classic marquee style. Suitable for DIY rentals, this is the ideal tent for private home events and small-business events.
- Mid-sized events can be served by our Party Mate pole tent. The Party Mate system is semi-modular with the option to add cathedral window walls when a highly presentable aesthetic is required.
- The Original Party Tent is a great solution for rental at larger events. Weddings, sponsored events, sports events, and trade show events are all suited to hiring of this model.
When size matters above all else, we can recommend our flagship Century Tents. These tensioned tents follow the classic aesthetic of a pole marquee but have the added stability and strength that aerodynamic tension tents can provide. These are ideal for the largest events where presentation is paramount.
Trust America’s Leading Commercial Marquee Tent Maker
Events planners and hiring companies trust America’s best tents from Anchor Industries Inc.
The finest materials and craftsmanship, and attractive designs make our pole marquee tents, frame tents, and tension tents the best that you can buy today. Modular systems are perfect for renting, allowing you to make the most of your inventory.
Increase your bottom line with the best tents in the business, and offer your clients the beauty, convenience, and reliability of Anchor Industries tents. Contact us today for options and the latest marquee tent prices.